Well, I declare! I have some things to get off my chest.
1. I'm obsessed. With THIS BLOG. I don't even remember how I found it, but I LOVE IT. Sidney is super cute...reminds me of my newly wed days. Ya know, all 4 months of it before I got pregnant. Le sigh. Anyway.
2. People tell me all the time how talented I am. Because I do lots of things that are pretty flashy and cool. And I won't deny that I have some awesome talents. While I agree that I pretty much rock at singing and sewing, I think my only other major talent is this: I can pretty much figure anything out enough to do it well enough to pass. Like graphic design and web design and music editing and writing and hair and makeup and wigs dumb little crafty things and stuff. I think it's 'cause I'm cheap and don't like to pay people to do things. Although I would pay someone to clean my house in a hearbeat if I could.
3. There are a lot of things I'm untalented or just stink at. Here's the top 5.
#1 - Art. I can't draw. Or Paint. Or anything artistic that comes from my hand.
#2 - Color. DramaDad always makes fun of how I don't know what colors are what and how they should go together. He is pretty much the king of that, so I always defer to him in matters of color.
#3 - Saying the right thing. It is a talent. Trust me. Because I say stupid stuff all the time, especially when I'm nervous. And I try. I try SOO hard and that makes it worse.
#4 - Cooking and cleaning. There are a few things I make that are purdy tasty, but for the most part, my food is just ok. Edible. Again, DramaDad excels here. I wish he'd cook more. But he doesn't read my blog, or his own for that matter, so I guess that little ploy won't work. And I wish to keep things clean and tidy, but then I feel like I don't have time for anything else. It's a vicious cycle because I'm just not good at keeping up with things nor am I good at developing good habits in my kids. It's my #1 nemesis in life. Well, that and earwax.
#5 - Focus. I'm always scattered a million places at once.
4. I was just thinking about how much DramaDad and I have changed since we met/got married. I guess that's what happens when you get married so young and start a family so fast. Seriously, we have changed A LOT.
5. Because I can't end on 4, I confess that I'm blogging and chatting on facebook to avoid housework. But I have a friend coming over, so I should get to it.