Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MIA

Sometimes...

Sometimes everything that can go wrong, does.

Sometimes what doesn't kill us makes us stronger. May be cliche, but true.

Sometimes sleep is all you want in the world and when you finally get it, it's the best thing ever.

Sometimes all you need is a taste of success to ignite the fire of hard work.

Sometimes you think oh, it's Tuesday. What's on my phone. Oh. Work. Dang!

Sometimes your house turns into this:


But, hey! It's a living. 

This year has been non-stop stress, hard work, emotions, drama...and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It means our business is taking off. Even though it's been completely overwhelming, and maybe I even cried, once, it's been totally worth it. I feel grateful and blessed.

And sore. Started p90x today. You only wish you can see the "before" photo. You will. When there's an after to go with it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I know that show :) I'm so happy to hear things are going well. Good Luck with p90x, can't wait to see the after pics.

    ReplyDelete