Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TOOO Busy!

This last 9 months I have been TOO busy!  Case in point - a list of things I have done:

1. Facilitated the rental of 5 shows (including building new costumes, shopping, and CLEANING - the worst part)
2. Built & ran 3 full shows, 1 partial and 1solo show
3. Rehearsed & performed in 1 murder mystery, 1 full scale musical
4. Worked almost every weekend as a princess
5. Added 3 new princess characters to my repertoire
6. 3 trips to LA for fabric/costume shopping - none of which included DISNEYLAND!

All this while taking care of 4 crazy kids and juggling my husbands equally busy schedule. Oh, and we moved in there.

So, here is a list of things I am looking forward to:

1. Time and energy to keep my house in better order, laundry done, dinners made...etc.
2. Time to watch a few TV shows a week
3. Time to read a book and not feel guilty.
4. Sleep in general.
5. Time to make fun clothes/costumes for my kids.
6. Wearing makeup and thinking about what I'm wearing.
7. My new amazing, wonderful, exciting, incredible and promising business. It's going to ROCK!

Ok. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment