Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The DivaMommy's TOP TEN for 2011

I really had a wonderful year...so enjoy it in PHOTOS and VIDEO!!!

10. FUGITIVE SONGS - a workshop of the music of MILLER & TYSEN! It was a really amazing experience. I'm posting a video of my favorite song, performed by my amazing friend BRANDON NIX and backed up by myself and another amazing friend, CIAN COEY! (There are several more videos on my facebook page.)



9. My iPad.


8. You'll Be In My Heart - A Concert Celebrating Your Favorite Animated Musicals A concert I put together as a fundraiser for Project Teddy. Will be making another appearance in 2012!! This is the finale...starring (from Left to Right) Me (SANDRA HUNTSMAN), AYLER EVAN, SHANNON WINKEL and JON SANGSTER with TONY LASORSA on Piano. I loved doing this show and the people who made it so wonderful (especially JESSICA RUETTIGAR who was our special guest.)




7. THE DROWSY CHAPERONE - COSTUMES. This is the only big show I costumed this year...but believe me, it was enough! It was huge...I'm still tired!



6. SHADES OF SINATRA - I became a sub for this show this year! So it's an ongoing gig. It's a fun show with some great people! Thanks to LISA ROGERS SMITH for the opportunity! Here's a snippet of the opening number...




5. THE WHO'S TOMMY - IN CONCERT! I have always wanted to do this show...never dreamed I would get to play Mrs. Walker! Here I am with BRANDON NIX as Mr. Walker in our 2 big numbers. It's rock music and I'm singing it! (There are other videos on my YouTube channel and check out these 2 links as well if you want to see more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFrBoAUJtZIhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k17vi2XXgXw  )




4. CHRISTMAS EXPERIENCE - My friend AARON COULSON and I put together this super fun show for Christmas with some incredible entertainers! And...my KIDS! Here they are, along with JESSICA RUETTIGAR, MALIA BLUNT, TAYLOR WEST and MELANIE RADAN. The adult cast is me & AARON, KELLIE WRIGHT, JUSTIN ROGRIGUEZ, TRACI KESISIAN, LYSSA BAKER and ADRIAN ZMED!





3. SMOKEY JOE'S CAFE - I really loved doing this show! It started out as just 3 performances in September and was extended through December! I've never had that happen before, so it was super cool. And we are being promoted, so it may come back again! Here's a video of me in the show and then check out this link for our promotional video!



2. MY FRIENDS! I cannot end this year without looking back and appreciating some enduring friendships and celebrating some wonderful new friendships! So BIG HUGS to all my friends, but I'd like to point out a few who have been a little extra special this year. You are ALL so special to me, please know that!


(IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER)




THE CAST OF TOMMY - what a wonderful experience we had...I love you all!


FRANCESCA CAMUS, LANCE BRYANT (why do we have no pictures together that I can find?) - 2 shows together and some concerts - you both enrich my life! And STEPHANIE SANCHEZ - you're amazing and my hero in many ways. And TAI LEWIS... ALWAYS fantastic when our lives cross.




AARON COULSON - Oh, Cousin Kevin!! Who'da thunk we'd be such a dynamic duo. You know you hold a special place in my heart.



AYLER EVAN, SHANNON WINKEL, JON SANGSTER, JESSICA RUETTIGAR, and TONY LASORSA - aka YOU'LL BE IN MY HEART... you are all in my heart for sharing your talents. It was SO much fun, thank you, thank you, thank you!






SMOKEY JOE'S FRIENDS! I love you all SOO MUCH! What a fun ride we had...I really hope we get to do it again...my shimmy dress is getting dusty!



JESSICA REUTTIGAR - I don't know who loves you more, me or Lola, but I simply adore you and your family. You are an amazing young lady and I'm privileged to have you as a friend. And son. :)


JACQUELINE WALKER - will the REAL Mrs. Walker please stand up? You were the MOST BEAUTIFUL BRIDE! Thanks for being a friend and confidant. I love you!




BRANDON NIX and JEREMY ENGLAND... words escape me... so it will have to do to say thanks for the wonderful friends and people you are. I love you! No, I SUPER love you!


And ANDREW WRIGHT....thanks for the opportunities and everything. The Rennaissance has just begun. :)




Now, DRUM ROLL PLEASE......

NUMBER ONE! MY FAMILY!!!! Performing may have been my first love, but my family is my true love! 


HONEY - You never cease to amaze me and I couldn't be prouder of all the things you do...your passion and drive inspire me and I'm truly a better person because of you. We are the perfect team and I can't wait for what the next year holds. I SUPER SUPER SUPER DUPER love you. :)


It's impossible to describe the AMAZINGNESS of having children...I'm so proud of all of them, each of their individualities and the relationships I have with them. This year was fun because I go to perform SO much...but it was wonderful and meaningful because I have my family. :)

2012 - Let's DO THIS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment